- Saturday, February 23, 2019
Southern California Trails
Sycuan Summit - #SycuanSummit
Socal - San Diego County - El Cajon/Dehesa NickNames: #SycuanSummit
From San Diego take the 8 to the Washington exit. Go South on Washington to the Dehesa Rd. intersection. Take Dehesa to Sloan Canyon Rd. You'll see a sand company. You can park at the beginning of the road. The trail is about 12-15 miles long to the end and back. There is also another trail at the end of the road to the left.
- 4 Updates
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Routes
- 0 Conditions
- 0 Checking in -
- Last update
- Trail UpdateBORING!!!!-This trail is very boring. Its just a long ass fire road that just goes forever that has nothing fun on it and need to watch out for cars comming in and out as there are people that out in the middle of no where out there. This trail/road is just a waste of time to do.
Dirt Road=100% Truck Trail=100%
Clinton Popp a 21 year old Weekend Warrior riding a Specialized from El Cajon
- Trail UpdateThe road is long and boring the trail at the end of the road is good, just please respect it. to get to the trail follow the road you will reach a fence, jump the fence to the right, continue up the road eventually there will be a gate and off to the left there is a small sign and the trail. follow the trail up to a split and turn left and you will go up a pretty long hill at the top you will be at loveland resavior. The trail is on my property pick up your trash and don't screw up the trail too much, thanks.
Scooter a 16 year old Downhiller riding a '98 Specialized FSR Elite w/ moutain speed from Jamul CA
- Trail UpdatePAT-TRAIL IS IN GOOD SHAPE. ONLY ABOUT 8 MILES TO FENCE AND BACK. WATCH OUT FOR KIDS AND CARS. GOOD WARM-UP TRAIL WITH QUICK LITTLE DOWN HILLS.
PAT a 20 year old Weekend Warrior from POWAY, CA
- Trail UpdateTrail is somewhat bumpy, but still mostly flat. The road has been washed out a few times, but is still in good condition.
Dirt Road=95% Paved Path=5% Truck Trail=100%
Aaron a 14 year old Racer riding a Cannondale F1000 from El Cajon