- Friday, June 09, 2023
Southern California Trails
- -> Los Angeles County(114)
- -> Santa Clarita (nearest)(1)
- -> Los Pinetos - Placerita Cyn. Park
Los Pinetos - Placerita Cyn. Park - #LosPinetos-PlaceritaCyn.Park
Socal - Los Angeles County - Santa Clarita (nearest) NickNames: #LosPinetos-PlaceritaCyn.Park
I-5 north to CA-14 north, exit Placerita Canyon Rd. and head east. Two options here:
1) Park at first dirt turn-out (200 yds. from freeway) on right. Ride back under freeway to Sierra Highway, then go left and over the hill to San Fernando Road, then head up the fire road as per Viper. Pass Viper and continue to Wilson Canyon Saddle.
2) Drive to eastern (2nd) entrance of Placerita Canyon Park. Park near the gated entrance. Ride east on Placerita Canyon to Sand Canyon, then go right and climb to Bear Divide, go right and continue up and through Fire Camp #9, then down the ridge to Wilson Canyon Saddle.
Los Pinetos Trail leaves the Saddle to the north and drops through the oak forest.
Endo Verendo cruising the oak forest on Los Pinetos Trail.