|Trabuco Canyon - Trabuco Canyon Trailhead - Saturday, May 25, 2013|
|Trabuco Canyon - Trabuco Canyon - Orange County|
Drive north on El Toro Rd. off I5 in Lake Forest, about 7+ miles. Take note of the battered old restaurant on the corner. Cooks Corner is the local hangout of mountain bikers, roadies, and Harley riders. At Cook's Corner, turn right on to Live Oak Canyon Rd. After you pass O'neill Park the road turns left on to Trabuco Canyon Rd. Look for the Trabuco Creek Rd. on your left. You can drive or ride the 4 to 5 miles to the Holy Jim Fire Station. (Note please travel slowly through the populated areas to keep the dusat and noise down) Thomas Guide page 863
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.