|Pacifico Mtn. Road - Palmdale (nearest) Trailhead - Saturday, May 25, 2013|
|Pacifico Mtn. Road - Palmdale (nearest) - Los Angeles County|
From east or west, take the CA-14 Fwy. to the Angeles Forest Hwy. exit (also Pearblossom Hwy. CA-138). Drive south on AF Hwy. to Mill Creek Summit. Turn left on a small road which passes a ranger station. Just past the station, there is a small parking area on the right. Park here.
If you are driving from Greater LA or further east or south, take the I-210 Fwy. to Angeles Crest Hwy. (CA-2). Go north on CA-2 to Clear Creek Junction and make a left on Angeles Forest Hwy. Continue north to Mill Creek Summit, passing Monte Cristo CG (a nice base camp for other rides!). Thomas Guide page 4556 F6
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.