|Montaņa de Oro State Park - Morro Bay Trailhead - Sunday, May 19, 2013|
|Montaņa de Oro State Park - Morro Bay - San Luis Obispo County|
Use Los Osos Valley Rd. exit off US 101, 3 miles south of San Luis Obispo. Travel 12 miles west on Los Osos Valley Rd. Los Osos Valley Rd. turns south and becomes Pecho Valley Rd. The trailhead is about 2.5 miles inside the park, just south of the park headquarters. Look for signage and parking lot. Thomas Guide page 651 B5
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.