|Las Llajas - Simi Valley Trailhead - Tuesday, May 21, 2013|
|Las Llajas - Simi Valley - Ventura County|
118 into Simi Valley. Yosemite offramp, head North about a mile or
so on Yosemite to Evening Sky Drive. Right on Evening Sky. Pass
through a stop sign and just as the street starts getting steep, the
trailhead is on the left. Parking on the street abounds. Across the
street is the North Ridge trailhead. It's fun but it's not Las Llajas.
GPS: Latitude: Longitude: Elevation:
|Click on one of the tabs above or icons below to get all the details about this trailhead.|
Trailhead Updates, Conditions & Notes
- Here you will find out all about this trailhead. trail conditions, trail updates, trail messageboard.
Trailhead Routes & Trails
- Here we list direction of the local trails and routes you will find at this trailhead. If you don't see your route listed, select this then click add a trail and give us all the details.
All the Dirt Stories
- Have a story about this trail, click here and give us all the details. Tell us all about it and even add your photos, we make it easy. Add pics to the Trail Photo Album, then use them in your story.
Trailhead Photo Album
- Here is a Photo Album for this Trailhead. If you have pictures of this trail, click here to add as many as you want.
- Click here to return to the Trailhead Listing.